Tuesday, December 12, 2006

The last six months of Lorelai

For those of our family that have not seen the newest addition to our family. Lorelai Elaine Moffat was born on May 30, 2006 and she has been lots of fun. Here is a recap.

Newborn Picture

One Month

Two Months

(Don't you love her expression here! The moffat family calls it the won ton face....... Long story but she has the best one so far out of all the grandkids.)


Three Months

Four Months

Five Months

Six Months

Lorelai (AKA lie lie) Ashlynn nicknamed her that, is a lot of fun. She is pretty smiley and she loves her older sister. She thinks that everything that she does is pretty cool. They even have started to play peek a boo with one another. I have to say the transition from one to two kids was hard but it is a lot of fun now. I am really enjoying both of them.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Two posts in a row. Nice work! :) Those are some great Lai Lai pics.

Megan said...

Lorelai is so cute! I love her little smile.

Anonymous said...

So cute!! Can't believe she is already 6 months old! I didn't know her middle name is Elaine!? That is MY middle name, spelled the same and everything!! Thanks guys, I'm so honored!:)

Anonymous said...

So cute!! Can't believe she is already 6 months old! I didn't know her middle name is Elaine!? That is MY middle name, spelled the same and everything!! Thanks guys, I'm so honored!:)

Anonymous said...

oops.

Anonymous said...

Great work with the Wonton Lorelai! Great Grandpa would be pround.

Uncle Greg