All I have to say is that my daughter has a great sense of fashion. This is a outfit of her choice and she thought that the glasses really added to it. I agree. She's even got the facial expressions down. You rock Ashlynn!
I am wife to my wonderful husband Ryan and we got married in the summer of 2001. We have two daughters; Ashlynn born in September of 2004 and Lorelai was born in May of 2006. We added our newest addition Brennan, march of 2011. I love my family and I delight to take care and serve them. Trying to learn and grow in this adventure of life while leaning on my Savior and depending on him.
5 comments:
HOORAY! I am so glad you made the leap!
YAY!! You have a blog! I am adding you to my list RIGHT now!
THIS IS BRYAN HARDIN-
YOU DONT HAVE A BLOG UNTIL YOU HAVE US AS A LINK< JUST WANTED TO GIVE YOU A HEADS UP!
Yay! I am so glad that you guys started blogging! I will add you as a link to mine right now too! SO cute of Ashlynn by the way. what a diva.
by the way we are themaddoxfamily.blogspot.com
Post a Comment