Thursday, December 21, 2006

Fashion Queen Back Again

So on one of my previous posts I was talking about how my daughter is a fashion queen. Well I've got another funny story. I've been letting her pick out what she wants to wear and it usually ends up with a couple pair of leggings with a skirt on top and then about three different tops all layered. It is quite a sight! We were over at one of our friends house the other night and they were commenting on her wardrobe and I told them that she picked it out herself. Kendra said .. It actually is quite stylish, she looks really cute. I just laughed. Then she said maybe it a spiritual gift.....Fashion.... Maybe it is, oh wait I don't think that ones listed in the Bible . For now it's just good for lots of laughs and memories.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so funny! You are brave to be letting her pick out her own outfit! I won't let Hope go out in public in what she picks out!!

Megan said...

Too cute! You get to daily see her creative mind at work, and so does everyone you run into! Funny. I would like to see some of these outfits she chooses. Hope you guys are having a wonderful Christmas weekend!