Saturday, December 16, 2006

Family Picture

This afternoon I had great intentions of finally getting an updated family piture. Here is the progression of the photos that I got.

Lorelai is a bit distracted

Someone is missing..... Oh yeah mommy forgot to set the timer on this one .

Ashlynn can't resist she's got to have those hands in her mouth.

Just scary child!



This one will do.


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

just scary child..i like that one! what an adorable family you guys are!

Anonymous said...

isn't it so fun trying to get a family picture now? ours are interesting too! you guys are sooo cute though.

Anonymous said...

I love it. Now, you just have to actually print it off.... :)

Megan said...

I kinda like scary child photo. It represents a little bit of that menagerie you are raising! Anyways, I love the pics. You do have a wonderful, adorable family!