Thursday, February 15, 2007

A great day

So we had a great day yesterday. I was thinking back about what made it so fun and great and it was just a bunch of simple things. The first one my oldest daughter played by herself quite a bit (a rarity). My youngest daughter didn't cry all day if I wasn't holding her (she actually enjoyed playing a bit also). They both ate the dinner that I made and actually liked it (another rarity). They both just seemed happy. I had so much fun and felt like I had experienced a small taste of heaven.
Grandma and Grandpa brought Ashlynn over a Valentines Day card which she loved. Ryan had a great time at youth group and they had a great turn out of kids and Soul P rocked the house. So now we are all preparing for the Dunes retreat weekend. They have a record number of kids going this year and Dan Keels it speaking. It should be a great time!

2 comments:

Megan said...

I'm glad you had such a good day yesterday! I hope this weekend is full of days just like it. Praying for you!

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a great day friend. Looking forward to Weds:)