So this morning we decided to take the fam on a little car ride. Ryan had the great idea to go to Multnomah Falls. We haven't been there in a while and it looked like it was going to be a nice day. We packed up the car and took the old scenic highway. It was so beautiful! Ashlynn was quite scared once we got to the falls, I think it was a little overwhelming. After we left the fear was gone and now all we hear about is the waterfall. She wants to show all of her babies the waterfall. It was a great outing (very cold), but fun. I highly recommend it.
Wednesday, February 21, 2007
Multmomah Falls
So this morning we decided to take the fam on a little car ride. Ryan had the great idea to go to Multnomah Falls. We haven't been there in a while and it looked like it was going to be a nice day. We packed up the car and took the old scenic highway. It was so beautiful! Ashlynn was quite scared once we got to the falls, I think it was a little overwhelming. After we left the fear was gone and now all we hear about is the waterfall. She wants to show all of her babies the waterfall. It was a great outing (very cold), but fun. I highly recommend it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Good idea Fozz. We still have to do that one. Happy B-day Michelle!
-Greg
FUN! I am glad that you had such a nice birthday! I love that family picture.
aw, it looks like you guys had a great time! the pictures are so cute :)
Happy belated Bday! I am glad that you had a fun day yesterday, missed you last night.
Happy Birthday, late, Michelle!
I'm rediscovering how to use blog sites.I am having fun reading about each wonderful pic you posted. I love them.The girls are beautiful.I love reading your comments about your girls and your husband, Michelle. I love your encouraging and positive outlook.
Post a Comment