Here are some pics from the weekend.
Monday, February 26, 2007
Sisters Retreat
So this last weekend Ryan was speaking at a junior high retreat for Dan Keels' group. It was at a retreat center in Lyons Oregon ( It is east of Salem). It was really pretty driving up to the place because everything was dusted with snow. It was a great weekend and I think that God really moved in the kids hearts and there was some great conversations that came about in the small groups. The kids were great and we had an awesome time with them. Ashlynn probably had the best time out of all of us, I think that she will be a retreat junkie! She was totally in her element, loving every minute of it. She was not afraid to hang out with any of them. She also learned how to play the drums. She had lots of fun making noise with them. On Sunday when we were driving home you could tell she was sad (and tired). She kept on saying the she wanted the other one. We did not know what she was talking about. Finally when we were pulling into our driveway she started crying and said " no, I want the other home." I guess you don't need a house full of toys and the comforts of home to really have a good time.
Here are some pics from the weekend.



Here are some pics from the weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looks like you guys had fun! It is such a blessing that the girls did so good! Fun fun.
Glad you guys had so much fun. I'm sure Ashlynn WAS loving life! That is so cool that she's so social. (wonder where she gets that?) Did she wrestle anyone? Glad you all got to go with him. When I heard he was speaking, I was sad for you thinking you would have to stay home again...
Post a Comment