Wednesday, January 31, 2007
Lord I'm Amazed
So this afternoon I was having a rough time of it. Both girls were having bad afternoons and I was pretty discouraged. I turned on some music and I put on the song "Amazed" by the Desperation Band. I listen to it quite frequently and so Ashlynn is becoming familiar with it. As I was listening to it I heard Ashlynn singing in the other room to it " Lord I'm amazed... Glory Hallelujah... (she added the glory hallelujah). It brought and instant smile to my face and some much need perspective.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is so cute. I love how they can have the praises of God in their hearts like that at such a young age! I hope you have a better day tommorrow.
Isn't it crazy the things that you learn from your kids! Very humbling...I saw your hubby at church today, we will have to get together soon.
mel
Post a Comment