I am wife to my wonderful husband Ryan and we got married in the summer of 2001. We have two daughters; Ashlynn born in September of 2004 and Lorelai was born in May of 2006. We added our newest addition Brennan, march of 2011. I love my family and I delight to take care and serve them. Trying to learn and grow in this adventure of life while leaning on my Savior and depending on him.
5 comments:
That is adorable. She could start a new trend. I have a pic of Peyton around the same age wearing a turbin..our girls are so fashion forward!
Very nice. She could be a fashion guru someday. (Or a missionary to an Arab country, or an undercover FBI agent.) She's got a lot of options!
So cute! I have been waiting for more pics! Thanks for adding us as a link, we feel so special;)
I think Lie-lie belongs on 24 with her middle-eastern attire.
Uncle Greg
She actually has ties with Fayed and Assad!
Post a Comment