
So this last weekend we had a great time celebrating our nephew Joel's Birthday. There is always lots of excitement and pure craziness at any of the Moffat get togethers. It was lots of fun and it is so great to have family around that we can celebrate these fun times together.
7 comments:
Hi Michelle! This is Jann is Cali! I don't seem to be getting any pics on your latest post! It could be me and my computer! WE will be in your fair city mid Feb and hope to see you all then!
I can't see them either. That has been happening to me too! You'll have to fix it..I'm dying to see pics of your family!!
I see the pics. Wierd?! Your family is so cute Michelle! Your sisters all have beautiful families. How fun to all have kids together. Thanks for sharing.
Thanks Michelle! We see them now! Could it be that we went to the eye doc yesterday?
Thanks Michelle! We see them now! Could it be that we went to the eye doc yesterday?
oh my gosh, seeing double!
Messy kids! Looks like a fun party. I can't believe that Joel is one already!
Post a Comment