Friday, September 16, 2011

Milestones

Brennan is growing up so fast, I feel myself cherishing every moment because they seem to go by way to fast.  I was just changing out his clothes again into the next size and it always gets a little sentimental for me.  He started eating solid foods a month ago and he is an eating machine!  He instantly knew what to do with the food and can chow.  He loves the Johnny Jumper and delights in his sisters entertaining him.  He has started to giggle and it is so fun, I pretty much will do anything to get to him to laugh.  He is really starting to get on a schedule and takes about 3 naps a day and sleeps 12 hours at night.  I know this little man is a crazy good sleeper.  I do not claim to take any credit in this as I think that it was by Gods good grace to me.  All I know is that I love this little guys so much and am glad that God in his timing gave is this boy





3 comments:

Mark Moffat said...

Thanks for the pics Michelle! Love, Mom Moffat

Anonymous said...

Cute little chubbers! U. Coug

Faith said...

great updates and glad to hear that we might be seeing more updates from you! how's life as a stay at home mom to 1 during the day? how great:)