This last weekend we got to experience our first Sisters Rodeo. My parents came out and we went to the family night in Friday evening and then we went the parade on Saturday morning. My dad then took the girls to the fish hatchery at Camp Sherman where they were able to fish the big pond for trout. Ashlynn loved it and her and Lorelait hooked and reeled in their fish at the same time. Then we went out to Suttle lake for a bit for the girls to fish a little bit more from the shore. I have great memories of going fishing with my dad growing up, he was always so patient with us all, trying to keep four kids from getting hung up and making sure we had bait. So I am glad that my girls get to do that with their Grandpa. I also got some fishing 101 info that I had forgotten, I learned how to tie knots on the fishing lines, attach bobbers and use a worm threading tool. Hopefully we will be able to find some fun spots to go use our skills this summer.
Monday, June 13, 2011
Rodeo Weekend
This last weekend we got to experience our first Sisters Rodeo. My parents came out and we went to the family night in Friday evening and then we went the parade on Saturday morning. My dad then took the girls to the fish hatchery at Camp Sherman where they were able to fish the big pond for trout. Ashlynn loved it and her and Lorelait hooked and reeled in their fish at the same time. Then we went out to Suttle lake for a bit for the girls to fish a little bit more from the shore. I have great memories of going fishing with my dad growing up, he was always so patient with us all, trying to keep four kids from getting hung up and making sure we had bait. So I am glad that my girls get to do that with their Grandpa. I also got some fishing 101 info that I had forgotten, I learned how to tie knots on the fishing lines, attach bobbers and use a worm threading tool. Hopefully we will be able to find some fun spots to go use our skills this summer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
love all the new pics. Great hat, Lorelai, and congrats Ashlynn on finishing your first year of school! Fishing looked like fun.
Post a Comment