Ashlynn had her last day of Kindergarten a week and a half ago and they did a program to end the year. I have to admit that I didn't really get emotional when she had her first day of school this year, but I got a little teary eyed at the program. It was just a reminder to me of how time goes by so fast and before we know it we will be sitting at her High School graduation. They performed some songs and poems and gave us a painted heart necklace that they had painted. It was very cute and they all did such a great job. We just felt so lucky with the teacher that she had this year, she was wonderful and taught our daughter so much. It was a great year at Sisters Elementary.
Monday, June 13, 2011
Class of 2023
Ashlynn had her last day of Kindergarten a week and a half ago and they did a program to end the year. I have to admit that I didn't really get emotional when she had her first day of school this year, but I got a little teary eyed at the program. It was just a reminder to me of how time goes by so fast and before we know it we will be sitting at her High School graduation. They performed some songs and poems and gave us a painted heart necklace that they had painted. It was very cute and they all did such a great job. We just felt so lucky with the teacher that she had this year, she was wonderful and taught our daughter so much. It was a great year at Sisters Elementary.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment