Last Sunday we went to the Central Oregon Pumpkin Co. that is in Terrebone. It was beautiful, it is located right by Smith Rock and there is just amazing views. It was very busy and pretty cold but we had a great time. We attempted our first giant corn maze, Ashlynn was more than excited to give us directions as to where to go and Lorelai got done with it and said, " That was not very fun, we just walked." Such different perspectives from our different girls.
We are getting adjusted to our new lives in Sisters and enjoying it very much! I am growing to love this place and love our church and community. The Lord has been so good to us in providing for us and working out all of the details of life here. I find my heart is full with gratitude and thanksgiving as I am able to reflect on his faithfulness to us. I am not going to lie, haven't always had that perspective and doubted that faithfulness at times in this last season of our lives, but once again he continues to prove himself faithful and opened my heart and mind to how great and trustworthy he is.
2 comments:
Yeah! New pictures! Thanks for the pictures and the thoughts shared. Love, mom Moffat
I feel guilt because you could have called me and said why haven't you come to see me. and then I would say it's really far away. But know I say why haven't you come and seen me. I'd meet you half way. Say Rio de Janiero.
Love you guys when I get back we should cross paths
Post a Comment