Tuesday, September 07, 2010

First Day of Kindergarten






Ashlynn started Kindergarten today at Sisters Elementary. She was so excited and very ready to get started. She is in the PM class so it was a little rough having to wait this morning, but she thought it was worth it. I went and got her settled in her classroom and she just started getting plugged in right away. There was no tears shed by either of us, just pure excitement and joy. When I went to pick her up she said, " That was amazing." She has been playing "teacher" all afternoon. Her teacher's name is Mrs. Richie and we love her already. Her sweet and kind personality reminds me of my own kindergarten teacher Miss Love. All in all it was a great first day and Ashylnn is ready for some homework.

6 comments:

Mark Moffat said...

That is so great. Mrs Ritchie looks like a very nice teacher. Way to go Ashlynn!!

Greg and Andrea said...

So glad you all enjoyed day 1 of kindergarten!

Megan said...

So fun! I'm glad she is enjoying it so much!

Greg and Andrea said...

By the way, I can visualize her teacher when you say Ms. Love. Still remember her rice bin...

Way to go badasher!

Uncle Coug

Faith said...

Yay Ashlynn!! Glad she is loving it:)

Eric 'n Leah said...

I love how all the little boys have collared shirts on. Too cute.

Ashlyn: you are SO BIG!!! We are all super happy that you are enjoying Kindergarten so much so far. We're hoping to skype or ichat with you soon. Love, Aunt Leah