I just realized that I never really post and pay a tribute to my husband on our anniversary because we are always gone for it and then it seems to late to do it. So this is wishing my husband a happy belated 7th anniversary. For the past 4-5 years we have not been home to celebrate it because we have been in Montana or on family vacation. I just wanted to stop and let my husband know how much I love and appreciate him. He is an amazing man and I am so glad that I married him!
He is such a joyful person and he loves to laugh, and makes me laugh quite often. He is lots of fun and is always keeping me on my toes and stretching and challenging me in so many different areas. We are one of those couple that have the polar opposite personalities and because of that we really help to balance each other out. He is also wise beyond his years, always helping me in the journey of parenting and is giving me great insights and wisdom. He has a heart for ministering to people and loves to see people walk with Jesus and I love that ( it was the thing that most attracted me to him in high school). He is a very hard worker and loves his job and has touched so many lives, the stories that he will be able to share with in heaven are going to be amazing.
Ryan is also an amazing father. He loves his girls so much and is always showing them. He not afraid to get in there and play dolls or do play dough, whatever it is he is there doing it with them. He loves Christ and is continually seeking to love him with all that he is. He is a great leader and brings that into our home, helping us all to keep our eyes on Christ and teaches our children about his love and grace in our lives. I am very humbled and thankful that the Lord brought our two lives together, there are many times when I feel very undeserving of such a good man. Thank you Lord for Ryan and your grace and love in our lives. May you be glorified in us as we seek to love you and each other.
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Happy Anniversary! Such nice words for your hubby :)
Happy Anniversary too! You can never go wrong with a man that plays dolls & play doh. But most vital is his love for Jesus. Thank you for being such an awesome example of a beautiful marriage centered in Jesus Michelle & Ryan!
Post a Comment