Monday, June 02, 2008
Lorelai's 2nd Birthday
This weekend we celebrated Lorelai's 2nd Birthday. ( I know, I can't believe that she is already two!) It was really fun, we had a packed house. She had 6 great grandparents, 4 grandparents, 9 aunts and uncles and 8 cousins present to say Happy Birthday. We really appreciated everyone coming. I did a Go, Dog. Go! Birthday party theme, this had been Lorelai's favorite book for the past few months. She had such a passion for it that at one point she had fell down and was hurt and the one thing that she asked for was this book. I thought it would be a fun way to look back and remember that she liked it so much, especially as I am not to good at writing these things down. I just didn't know how I was going to make a cake and after doing a little research I found some instructions on how to do transfers on cakes, it wasn't that hard. Now I can have lots of possibilities for future birthdays. Anyways we love this girl so much and are so thankful that she is a part of our family. She has the gift to make is laugh and can lighten up the mood with one of her smiles. It has been fun to see her personality blossom and to see the differences between her and Ashlynn. We love her a ton and are so thankful that the Lord has given her to us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Hey, Michelle! Ryan was bragging about you all over the office today, showing off the picture of that cute cake you made. So fun :)
FUN! looks like quite the packed house. Seriously can't believe Lorelai is 2. When I saw her in the preschool room with her sister on Saturday night I couldn't believe it. Can she really be old enough to be in that room?? I remember when you were little prego Michelle at Comm. Life Group! Wow. She really is a doll Michelle! Miss you.
I was shocked to come and see that you UPDATED your blog! Good work. And the cake turned out so great! Lorelai is such a sweet girl. Oh, we have her sippy cup here, I will bring it next time I see you.
Looks like your cake turned out great! It looks so professional:) Cute little bday girl!
Post a Comment