Monday, June 16, 2008

Summer Fun





So I finally got out my camera again and took a few pictures of my girls this afternoon. I love to take pictures on a nice day, mainly because the lighting is so good it is hard to mess them up. We have been enjoying the great weather lately. We also are enjoying our new freedom minus our dog. We discovered that it was not a right fit for us and he got a new home on 3 acres and a creek. I think that he will like it much better there. All that to say my girls will actually play in our back yard again (Hurray!!!), and I was also able to plant my garden yesterday. I've been reclaiming the backyard and have a vision for it again, it kind of exciting to me. We also have been trying to get it ready because we are having a 5 Day Club at our house this week. We had a great first night tonight and I will try to remember to take a few pictures to post. Oh and don't you love the crusty nose look for Ashlynn, I feel like all the good pictures I take of her she's got some major snot issues. I was also noticing that both of their hair is just wild and everywhere, but that's kind of how they look most of the time so I guess I will just stay true to that even when I take my pictures.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Faith said...

I LOVE those pictures, great job. I especially love the first one of Ashlynn! You are quite good Michelle! I am really happy that you guys are "free" to use your yard again and have a mud free sliding door:) I'm sure Piper is thrilled to have all of that space to run and possibly a big bed to sleep in with his new owners?! I have never understood how people do that! Anyway...

Rakel said...

Beautiful pictures of your girls...

Megan said...

great pics, cute kids.

. said...

Wow, that second picture looks just like you Michelle. I think it's the eyes. Anyways your girls are so cute and we should hang out sometime!

Tricia Swift said...

I thought the same thing as holly, that second picture looks like you Michelle! very cute girls like their mom :) we have talked about getting a dog but I can see how with little kids and a house in a neighborhood it could be a challenge. depends on the type I guess. well, enjoy your yard!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful girls! I enjoy keeping up with your family and their hair is endearing.