Monday, April 07, 2008

Easter Pics




I finally got to getting a few pictures off of my camera from Easter. My mother bought the girls their matching dresses this year and she wasn't able to see them in the dresses. So I thought that I would post a few pictures so that you could all see them. Thanks mom - they were really cute.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Ellie said...

You Moffat clan all have the cutest kids! Adorable pictures.

Faith said...

Cute pics. I love Lorelai's face in the first one. Such dolls.

Shellee said...

Michelle, I don't know if you remember me. I went to school with Ryan (a year ahead of him), and I met you once (then ran into you a few times) at the gym just before I got married. You can check out my blog to see my pics to see if you remember. ;-) Anyway, I just wanted to tell you that your girls are gorgeous! The Easter pictures (and dresses) are too cute!

The Alley Family said...

The girls are adorable, Lorelai is looking really old, she doesn't have any of the 'baby' look left. They are so precious, they look so happy.

The Hunt House said...

Michelle,
So fun finding old friend's blogs! It is Karla (gunderson) now Hunt. I am so thrilled to see your darling girls! They are so sweet and cute. Wow! How time has flown. Hope all is well. You look beautiful as always. See you soon at the reunion ahhhh!