Saturday, March 22, 2008
Trip to the Park .... I mean Easter Egg Hunt
This morning Ryan and I thought that it would be fun to go take the girls to the park. We decided that we would go the the Imagination station. As we were pulling into the parking lot we noticed a ton of people and lots of cars. We then realized that there was an Easter Egg hunt going on. Girls, change of plans, I guess we're going on an Easter egg hunt. Luckily, since we have a hard time cleaning out our car we had a few spare bags. It started within 5 minutes of getting there and Lorelai's age bracket was a little hard core. Let's just say I think that some of the parents were having more fun picking up eggs then the kids. Lorelai managed to pick up about 3 eggs before they were all gone. Well for each age group (there was about 5) one of the eggs had a prize paper in it. You guessed it. Out of the hundreds of eggs and only picking up a handful, Lorelai got the prize. It was a new toy animal sounds guitar. We just had to laugh. We got in the car and thought that it was fun time at the park. Good times.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is awesome. Way to go Lorelai!!
Post a Comment