Monday, December 03, 2007

Winter Fun




Seems like lately my kids have really enjoyed the winter hats. We went to zoo light on Saturday and we bundled up Lorelai in a jacket and she officially looked like a giant marshmellow. We had fun though, we always enjoy doing that every year. The last picture is from today, Ashlynn wanted to match with Lorelai and wear all purple . Then she thought that a purple hat would top it off nicely and then sissy joined in and needed a hat also. Fun times!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. You no longer have a baby..you have 2 big girls. Crazy. Glad you blogged, I've been checking! Looking forward to seeing you soon

Ryan and Michelle Moffat said...

I know isn't crazy! Before you know it Luke will be walking and talking and they will be doing lots of fun stuff as siblings. We should get together sometime. I miss seeing everyone. Let me know what days are good for you.

The Alley Family said...

They're so cute Michelle, Lorelai is looking more and more like you. How cute!