Friday, December 28, 2007
Family Pictures
We finally went and had pictures done of our family. We went to the new place in Gresham Station called Portait Innovations. They did a great job and we had a lot of pictures that we liked. They are all digital so you can go and have you pictures done and take them home with you in about 15 minutes. It was great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
Those pics are simply sweet of y'all.. oh my gosh!! y'all are such a beautiful family & so sweet! im thankful to know you both & your beautiful girls. :) happy New year! may God contunie to bless y'all too!
okay, now I'm mad that I didn't go do that! I will have to wait for their next deal. Those are GREAT pictures of all of you!
Those pictures turned out so good! :)
Beautimus! It sure was fun being on the comedy show with you! Janie
Sweet pics! All 3 girls are lovely as usuall, but it looks like Ashlynn turned and retched pasta sauce all over your shirt just before the pic...
Love ya bro!
Your family is adorable. Get those pictures done often...the kids change so much and I value all our family pictures.
By the way, do you know anyone that goes to Imago Dei? We have a new resident to Portland that has visited there and is still seeking. I'm meeting with her tomorrow....just trying to connect the larger body of Christ for her.
Post a Comment