Well we had a great Christmas. Unfortunately I don't have a ton of pictures because I forgot my camera to most places that we attended. We had Moffat Christmas the Thursday before and then we went over to my Aunt and Uncles for Christmas Eve to see some of my dad's side of the family. Christmas day we woke up and had cinnamon rolls and opened gifts. We then headed out to Canby to be with my parents and then saw some of my mom's side of the family later in the evening. It was a lot of fun. Ryan has had some time off right now and we all are really enjoying it! We keep asking each other, "what do you want to do today?" So we went to a Barlow game, we've been shopping and today we went and had pictures taken. It's been a great break and it coming to an end all to soon. I hope that your holidays and have been joyful and filled with lot of fun and family.
Friday, December 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Ryan looks a little perplexed in that second picture:)
Post a Comment