Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Pumpkin Patch
So yes I am making up for lost time. I have a few moments this evening and I was feeling inspired to catch up on my blogging. A couple friday's ago we went to see my mom at her work. She works at Fir Point Farms which is out kind of in Aurora. It was really fun and we got to see the the states largest pumpkin, it weighed over 1400 pounds, it was a new state record. My mom made us some of the most wonderful caramel apple cider that I have ever had. We picked out pumpkins, saw some really young baby goats and lots of other animals, other fun stuff and ended it with a great lunch. We even got to see my younger sister Melissa for a bit and the girls got to play with Rylee their cousin, they all had a great time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment