Monday, October 08, 2007
Funny Conversations
So today we were in the car and I Ashlynn's new favorite song is Awesome God. She was singing it but can't quite get the "he reigns with wisdom" part so I was practicing having her say reigns and wisdom. So I was telling her was reigns means and she said " and Jesus died on the cross", we said do you know why Jesus died on the cross? She said "because Jonah didn't go to Nineveh." There you have it folks. It kind of made me laugh. I love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
They should have a new show called 'kids have the darndest theology'. Very cute.
-greg
very cute and good idea greg! michelle..i saw your dad a couple times on the show..i was looking for you! how fun!the house was beautiful..they did a great job!
Post a Comment