Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Lorelai Walking


I also forgot to post - most of you know it already but I really liked this picture and I needed and excuse to post it. Lorelai is finally walking, after 16 months she is starting to get the hang of it. It is wonderful. I had my doubts as to if she would ever, but it happened and it so fun to watch her go. I think that sister isn't quite as fond of it though. Way to go lorelai - we are proud of you!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Lorelai! We've been praying for you to take those steps.. good for you Big girl! Now, your next step is running after sister and the puppy!! :)

Eric 'n Leah said...

I like the new look Michelle! And that pic of Lorelai is terribly cute. Nice.

Megan said...

You are a blogging queen! Three in a row easily makes up for weeks (months?) of neglect :) Just teasing with ya. Anyways, all the pictures you posted are so cute. I love the one of Ashlynn blowing out her candles. And the picture of Lorelai is really really sweet. I love it. Hope you are having a great day :)

Anonymous said...

Cute blog and cute pictures! Hope didn't walk until 16 months either. It was sort of a blessing! Hope to see you soon:)