The Rules:
1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules. (If you don’t have a blog, email me)
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
#1 I love Kool-Aid. I actually still love a lot of things that kids would like (like candy). If you come over to my house I will have it in my fridge a lot of the time.
#2 My bedroom if almost never clean. There are a few days out of the month when there are not clothes everywhere and clutter all over. Maybe some day I will learn how to put my clothes away.
#3 This kind of goes along with my last one but I think that I have only made our bed maybe ten times in the 6 years that we've been married. I just never do.
#4 I don't really like driving especially when other adults are in the car. I use to have a really bad fear of driving all together and it's gotten better. You know how some people have a fear of flying or of small spaces - yeah mine was driving - I hated it.
#5 I am not athletically gifted at all. I still don't really have that hand - eye - coordination thing going for me.
#6 I did wrestling rally when I was in high school. I don't normally share this with people mainly because it;s kind of embarassing. When I was in high school the only way you would even consider going to a wrestling match is if you were dating or really like a guy ( And I wasn't dating nor did I like any of them - and believe me for good reason.) But I actually volunteered to go and watch them and bop the refs on the shoulders to tell them time was up. All I have to say in my defense is that my sister talked me into it because she was dating a hard core wrestler at the time.
#7 I like to cook. I like to try new things and I love to put on a good meal for my hubby.
#8 I use to eat lunch with some of my teachers when I was in middle school. Yeah I was a total nerd. I once sat at the "popular" table and one of the girls came up to me and told me that if I ever sat there again she would beat me up.
I don' really know who to tag because I think that most of the people I know have already done it.
Tuesday, August 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow..did #8 really happen? I thought that was only in the movies!! Oh, that is so cute..at least you have come so far and you are SO popular now..can I eat lunch with you? :):)
Ok, don't tell anyone...I did wrestling rally too....my freshman year. Wow, those were some good times. :)
Blessings,
Joy
Post a Comment