Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Piper





Here we go! This is our new dog Piper. We just got him tonight and the girls are already loving it. Ashlynn was almost in tears because she did not want to got to bed. This is Ryan's first dog ever and I think he is pretty excited also. It's too bad that they are not this small and cute for very long. I'm just glad I didn't have to get my husband a plasma in order to get a dog.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm in love!! He is so adorable..I am so happy for you guys!

Megan said...

YEAH!! He is so cute! I can only imagine the love that Ashlynn (and Lorelai) has for that little guy. Too fun!

Tabs said...

Okay, so stinkin cute! But Piper? Obsess much? ;)

ang said...

Wow, what a doll! Don't you feel like you have a third child! Yep, me too. And I also feel a play date coming on with Felix and Piper. And I too am glad you didn't have to spring for the plasma. Though Gilmore Girls looks pretty awesome in high def...

Anonymous said...

he is adorable! congrats! i bet the kids love him.