Thursday, July 19, 2007

Extreme Makeover Home Edition





This last Saturday I went with my parents down to Corvallis for the move that bus recording for Extreme Makeover. My dad was one of the supervisors for Legend homes which built the house. It was a lot of fun. My dad worked really hard and really didn't sleep much during the week, but he said that it was a great experience. The episode is going to be the third one aired when it premieres in September. It will be fun to watch.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is SO cool. I knew they were going to Corvallis, had know idea your dad was working on it! How fun for your family. Can't wait to watch it!!

ang said...

Love that show. It makes me feel so much like a girl because I cry like a baby every time!

Megan said...

It's nearly impossible not to cry watching that show! It must have been crazy to be a part of. I always wonder how insane the week must be for the builders. I imagine they are exhausted at the end, but also very fulfilled by the work they accomplished! Amazing.