Saturday, July 07, 2007

Summer Fun





Well I haven't really posted in a while so I thought that I would finally post something. It's been busy around our household. Ryan is in the midst of his five day club season and leaves on Friday for California. We have been enjoying the weather and doing lots of swimming and playing outside. One of our girls favorite things to do is to swing in the backyard. They can do it for hours, if we let them. We also did some home improvement projects. We put in new windows and a new front door to our house. We also re-landscaped our front yard. I also have been enjoying our garden this year. I feel like I have a little more time to actually put some effort into it and we are going to see the fruit or vegetables of it soon. One of our latest things is that we are considering getting a dog. We are still in the considering process, but we might get a puppy in the fall. We will see. So that's some of the happenings with the Moffat household. Hope you all are having a great summer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see a new post..I've been checking! I had fun catching up with you the other night. I hope that you guys get some really good family time during Ryan's busy summer! You should post some pics of your new windows and all..I'd love to see them:)Take care and hopefully I'll see you at the park on Wednesday!