A couple weeks ago we celebrated Ashlynn's 5th Birthday. I look at her and am so astonished at how fast time goes. We had a "purple flower" family birthday party by her request. I was kind of relieved, well I highly encouraged her to do something other than Disney princess this year. We were talking about some of her favorite things and we ended up with a purple flower party. It was a great relief to me because the other idea was a Chronicles of Narnia party and I really did not know how I was going to pull off a cake for that.
She really is growing up and continues to amaze me in certain things. She loves babies and taking care of little ones, it is so cute. I was babysitting my nieces the other day and she told me that she could take care of the baby and I could clean the house. Sure enough she fed her the bottle and helped me put her down for a nap. The other two girls continued to ask her to play and she said, "not right now I am playing with the baby". There are so many things that we love about this girl and are so thankful for her!
Homemade cards from cousins are the best!She really is growing up and continues to amaze me in certain things. She loves babies and taking care of little ones, it is so cute. I was babysitting my nieces the other day and she told me that she could take care of the baby and I could clean the house. Sure enough she fed her the bottle and helped me put her down for a nap. The other two girls continued to ask her to play and she said, "not right now I am playing with the baby". There are so many things that we love about this girl and are so thankful for her!
Exciting birthday gifts
Our purple spread
Happy 5th Birthday!

1 comment:
fun! wow..they are growing up!!
Post a Comment