Monday, December 08, 2008

Zoo Lights




We had our annual trip to the Zoo lights thanks to Grandpa's work (Boeing). It was a great time as usual and I think that they just keep adding more lights and it seems to be better every year. Unfortunately there were a million people there and the parking was crazy!!!! The freeway was backed up because of people exiting to the zoo. The weather was beautiful that day so I think that it added to big crowds. (Greg, I put that picture in just for you I thought it was a good one of you :) I love the one of all the kiddos - Andrea I know your kids are being goofy but even Aubrey is smiling in the picture.
On another note things are great in our household, we just fininshed putting up our Christmas tree and decorating the house. Malcolm is able to play Basketball at Barlow and so we will busy going to his games and we are really exciting to watch the team play. I really enjoy this time of year - the smells of the tree in our house, the goodies that will be made, get together with friends and family, Basketball, thank you Lord for making it all possible. Hope you all are enjoying this Christmas season.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Tera said...

Awesome Michelle! You should invite me over so I can see you tree;) I will call you. I'm glad you guys are having a good Christmas season.