Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Dare 2 Share

This last weekend I had the privilege of being able to go with Ryan to take 20 kids up to Seattle for a youth conference. It is called Dare 2 Share and it is a conference that teaches and helps equip high school kids on how to share their faith. It was so awesome, the conference was very challenging and it was really convicting to me that I need to really use every opportunity and that I need to be ready to share my faith at any time. Starfied lead worship and that was amazing. It was great to be able to do that with my husband so thank you so much mom and dad for watching our girls. I know it is a lot of work and we so appreciate it. I love to see my husband with the high school kids. He is so gifted and it was great to do it together. Thank you everyone that prayed for the weekend and those who prayed for me and my little ones. It was a weekend well spent away.



2 comments:

daylon said...

How great to be able to do stuff with your Hubby!! Glad you are at GS

Anonymous said...

So glad that you got to go Michelle! I am so happy that you had a great time with your hubby:)