Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Ashlynn Expressions

I love this girl! She has a face for everything. She has so many expressions. Some of them I get to see repeatedly and others are new and make me laugh. People have said that she is very expressive and I agree. All of these (with the exception of the top left) were taken on the same day within about a 15 minute period. That's impressive. Well I thought I'd take a vote which is your favorite?
Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

G&G Viertell said...

Oh My! I like the one where she is..............ummmm, all of them! What a cutie! Watch out Aunt Leah, Ashlynn may be vying for the wild bang award you've held for so long!Gramma Jann
PS LOVE the curls!

Greg and Andrea said...

Top row brick is my favorite photo (nice job, Michelle!), but the one right below it is my favorite "Ashlynn" face. :)
Andrea

Anonymous said...

Ok my vote is for the 2nd row far right. It says to me "Mom, I know I am cute, but stop with the pictures already!"
What a doll Michelle. Both of your girls are so beautiful!

Alison said...

I love the third one in on the top. They're all pretty great though. She definitely is an expressive one!

Megan said...

Two over and three down. That's my favorite. But they are all so cute!

Unknown said...

2nd row far right. maybe cause I made that face a lot when I was her age. :-) you definitely have a cute kid! :-)

Tabs said...

I don't know how all these folks can choose just one. They are all so stinkin' cute!

a blog by trina chase said...

2nd column, third one down. I like the back-lit hair, the crumbs on the face, and the expression seems to be uniquely Ashlynn. Well, they are all her. Love those pix and your beautiful girl!! :)Hey- how do you group pix like that on your blog, Michelle?

trina

Ryan and Michelle Moffat said...

Trina - I do it in picasa. You hold all of the pictures that you want and then you hit the collage button and you choose picture grid and it will make the collage for for you. Hope that the training is going well. We are thinking about you guys
Michelle

Laura Jean said...

2nd one down on the far right. so adorable :)

Laura Jean said...

2nd one down on the far right. so adorable :)

Anonymous said...

I love all of them! Oh man there were a couple that made me bust up laughing. Love it. She is adorable.

-Souter