Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Random Pics


So I told my husband that I would try and keep posting pics of the girls as he is gone, so this is for him and for your enjoyment also. The first one is just from yesterday when we got inspired to go get new sunglasses for the girls. Ashlynn is sporting hers and a new bathing suit. She is quite excited about the idea of swimming in Grandma and Grandpa's pool again this summer. We sure did enjoy the nice weather and warmth, while it was here. This last picture makes me laugh, back when Lorelai use to sleep in a crib she would wake up with the most crazy hair. I think that she would sleep on her head with her tush straight up in the air and move around and end up with this in the morning.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Megan said...

Cute pictures Michelle, and that last one is amazing! I love your girls. See you tonight!

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm...somehow this looks oddly familiar. Maybe the days of "Grandma perms"????????

Faith said...

cute cute cute. funny ashlynn is in a swimsuit in one picture and a winter coat in the next! missed you this morning, hope to see you tonight!