
We had a great time celebrating Easter this year. The festivities for the kids started on Saturday. We went to the Easter egg hunt at Good Shepherd in the morning and it was great fun. I'm so glad that the church organized that. It can be such a great outreach event. We went to church on Saturday evening and it was a great service, I really appreciated it. Sunday we went to my parents house and had a meal and had fun with family. I am so thankful for Christ and his sacrifice and that he rose from the dead. It gives meaning to everything in our lives. Thank you Lord!

2 comments:
Great pictures. That first one of Ashlynn is so cute. I am bummed we didn't go to the hunt..we thought it was too rainy! Wish we would have gone now:(Glad you guys had a good easter!
Such great pictures! Lorelai is getting so big and grown up. Her little smile is so sweet. And I love the picture of Ashlynn all messy with chocolate! Too cute.
Post a Comment